Design Engineers are responsible for providing safe, compliant water systems. The use of grey water systems and requirements for energy savings and renewable energy systems can result in low flow and low-temperature causing elevated Legionella risk. Aquadron can help to address these risks.
Designers face pressure to reduce water and energy use whilst maintaining health and safety standards -
- Treatment of all of the water all of the time.
- Complies with relevant standards.
- Simple 'plug and play' system that fits with any water system design.
- Works alongside renewable energy systems.
- Available to provide review and advice on water treatment and disinfection systems.
- Allows hot water temperature reduction, resulting in energy savings - see our energy calculator.