Imagine producing your own low-cost, non-hazardous biocide on site.
- How much would that save you?
- How much would it improve hygiene?
- How much can it accelerate the CIP cycle?
Too good to be true?
The Aquadron is already delivering these benefits at 50+ beverage plants. However, you may feel that Aquadron is too good to be true - that these improvements can't really be achieved. Many of our clients also felt that way when they first met the Aquadron. However, they have found that their returns have reduced, their CIP cycles have become redundant or significantly faster and chemical costs have reduced by as much as 95%.
Europe's leading beverage producers use Aquadron. Our clients say it best -
"Product quality and sustainability are key. The Aquadron allows us to maintain the highest levels of microbiological control whilst simultaneously reducing our chemical and water usage"
The Aquadron delivers faster filling times, better disinfection, less chemical use and less water use.
Hygiene compliance costs money, but moreover a loss of hygiene damages reputation and customer loyalty. A continuous and efficient quality assurance process is therefore needed throughout the entire production line to maintain product stability and sales figures.
With the Aquadron technology it can be guaranteed that hygiene has been addressed in a reliable, ecologic and economically optimised way.
The uses that can be included are:
- Treatment of source water.
- Disinfectant supply to clean-in-place (CIP) and sterilise-in-place (SIP) systems.
- Rinsing of bottles / necks.
- Rinsing of bottle caps.
- Replacement of steam sterilisation.
- Allowing reduced water temperatures in hot washes.
- System flush and clean.
- Permanent disinfection during a running filling process.
- Mist and fog spray to treat contaminated air.
- Mist and spray curtains.
- System wash down.